'IsleGO' sea taxi
IsleGo offer a wide range of services from whale watching day trips to charters for travel and leisure. Based on the Isle of Coll, this allows prompt access to sites such as Staffa and the Treshnish Isles, Tobermory, the Isle of Muck and the Cairns of Coll. The sea around hosts some of the best concentrations of Whale, Porpoise and Dolphin not to mention Basking Sharks on the West Coast of Scotland.
As a family run Business we aim to provide a comfortable and friendly service to groups or individuals who would like to experience the wonders of the Hebrides from the water. Our boat, Stormbringer II, is a purpose built Red Bay Rib, comfortably accommodating 7 guests in the cabin and up to 3 on deck. With a cruise speed of 20 knots, Tobermory is a mere 50 mins from Arinagour or Cornaig Harbour and Lungha just over 30 mins from Arinagour.
Trips on offer
- IsleGo sea life watching:
- Half day to the Islands of Lungha and Staffa £45/head, take in the Boathouse for lunch on Ulva
- Half day to the Cairns of Coll and the Isle of Muck £45/head, with the option of lunch at the Tea Room, on Muck
- Shorter 2hr Cairns and Sea Life Tour £25/head
- 3 hour trip to Staffa, £35/head
- To Tiree or Tobermory, half day trip £35 per head
- To Oban, join a group or charter to your own specifications, £90/hour. (Minimum 5hours round trip).
IsleGo eating out:
- The Boathouse on Ulva www.theboathouseulva.co.uk/
- The Isle of Muck Craft and Tea Room www.isleofmuck.com/
- Cafe Fish, Tobermory www.thecafefish.com
- @ £90/hour, anywhere in the Southern Hebrides roaming from Skye to Colonsay.