A place of worship, peace and reflection.
Coll Parish Church has stood sentinel on the hill above Arinagour since 1907. It is a distinctive landmark seen by all who approach the village.
Coll Parish Church belongs to the whole island community, not just to those who profess the Christian Faith and attend worship. It is an important part of the island’s heritage, a fine building much admired by the many visitors to the island, and worthy of being preserved and maintained in good order for handing on to future generations of islanders.
The doors of Coll Parish Church are always open at all times to welcome everyone, islanders and visitors alike. It is a place where people can find peace of heart and mind in the quietness of God’s presence, a place where worship has been regularly offered to God for almost 100 years.